The Ballad of the Bullet (Mixtape) - Digital Martyrs | 8/16/16

Digiyal Martyrs is  releasing a 40+ track compilation of various artists of either all-original or remixed tracks on 99% Digital Martyr production (the other 1% is from guest producer 6Fingers). Artists features and co-signs include underground kings Ras Kass and Planet Asia, formerly Strange Music artist Kutt Calhoun, the late Sean Price, Styles P, Equipto, Rey Res, Rymeezee, and the entire Beatrock roster. All original production are also accompanied by former and present Digital Martyr artists (Uptown Swuite).

Leave a comment

    Add comment